Country Risk Conferences
Organized by Coface, the annual country risk conference are an ideal platform to examine and discuss country and industry risks.
THE COFACE COUNTRY RISK CONFERENCE IS A YEARLY EVENT FOCUSING ON THE EVOLUTION OF COUNTRY RISK THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
THURSDAY 9 FEBRUARY: 2 ROUND TABLES AND 2 EXCEPTIONAL KEYNOTES, LIVE ONLINE2022 has been in many ways an unprecedented year: a conflict between Russia and Ukraine that is stalling, heightened geopolitical tensions, the return of inflation, rising interest rates, and expensive and scarce energy in some parts of the world. How can companies confronted with these numerous difficulties react and adapt?
Alongside Coface economists, high-level French and international experts from the world of business, finance and economic research will decipher the major issues of the global economy and assess their possible impact on the situation of companies worldwide. To discuss the challenges that the geopolitical triangle China / United States / Europe represents for companies, we will gather:
- Georges DESVAUX, Director of Strategy and Development, AXA GROUP
- Thomas GOMART, Director of the French Institute of International Relations
- Sylvie GOULARD, French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Jean-Marie PAUGAM, Deputy Director General, World Trade Organization
- Benoit BAZIN, Managing Director, SAINT-GOBAIN
- Toril BOSONI, Director of the Oil Markets Division, International Energy Agency
- Sylvie JEHANNO, Managing Director, DALKIA
- Helle KRISTOFFERSEN, Managing Director Strategy and Sustainability, TotalEnergies