THE COFACE GROUP HAS BEEN A CATALYST TO BUSINESS GROWTH AND PERFORMANCE SINCE ESTABLISHMENT
- Success of the Coface IPO on the regulated market of Euronext Paris. As of July 2nd 2014, the resulting shareholding is as follows: Public: 58.50%; Natixis: 41.24%; Employees: 0.26%.
- Direct presence in 67 countries.
- Guarantees delivered in nearly 200 countries
- Launch of Coface Global Solutions (a set of services aimed at multinationals) and Top Liner (complementary cover to the classic credit insurance)
- Activities refocused on credit insurance, its traditional core business.
- Coface Emirates Services was established in Dubai, UAE
- Coface becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of Natixis, the financing, asset management and financial services arm of the BPCE Group, France’s second largest banking group.
- Coface privatised. The Group continues to handle public guarantees on behalf of the French State.
- Start of international expansion. Gradual development of the network in new countries, most notably Germany and Austria in 1991 and UK and Italy in 1992.
- Creation of Coface Partner Network, a worldwide network of insurance companies, business information agencies, multiline insurance companies and factoring companies.
- Coface is created as an insurance company specialized in export credit insurance.
- Coface manages its own products and also French government export guarantees.