COFACE REGULARLY RECRUITS
Working at Coface
4,300 staff representing 70 different nationalities provide the Coface Group with global coverage and close contact with customers. They represent the company on all continents, with a particularly strong presence in France and Germany, the Group’s historical countries.
Coface has experts in 66 countries. Familiar with local practices and steeped in the country’s culture, they are the personal contacts for our customers.
While many staff members operate in their country of origin, Coface also employs a broad range of expatriates; they strive to share Coface’s expertise with local experts.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Based in Riyadh, as a member of the Enhanced information department, you will be responsible for providing information and analytical support via direct contact to companies that are under risk assessment.
Your responsibilities include :
- Collect and analyze information about companies and sectors in the assigned area through direct contact and visit with buyers, public institutions and other economic/financial partners.
- Support Coface regional development in Saudi Arabia by performing financial and field analysis and provide credit risk opinions.
- Network and communicate to build market relationships (Industry experts, Banks, public institutions and other economic partners)
- Evaluate the companies in target, confirming or assigning the correct risk profile.
- Send periodical reporting of the evaluation and external activity to the Credit risk director.
- Monitoring of sensitive risk files in the Saudi Market.
- Measures of Success and personal Specification
- Strong communication skills, authority and decision-making attitude, autonomy and work planning.
- Flexible and dynamic attitude, as part of an entrepreneurial team and ability to travel.
- Strong financial analysis skills, analysis of financial ratios and evaluation of companies or groups.
- Strong knowledge of the local and regional economy.
- Strong industry experties is a plus.
- University degree in Business/Finance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a reputable financial institution in an Analysis and risk management role.
- CFA or equivalent certificate is a plus in addition to excellent financial analysis skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook.
- Arabic is mandatory, fluent in English, other languages are an asset.
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to email@example.com and Haitham.ALKHAZALEH@coface.com